About Me

Followers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

FIRST BLOG: HOW I GOT TO WEAR I AM!!!

Hi my name is Kaitlyn5221 Resident. I am a 4 month old avataron secondlife. I came to sl looking for what I couldnt find in rl. When I came to secondlife I tried a few professionsand still wasn't happy. One day I came across a CWS fashion show. I spoke my interest with Steve101 McCullough. He told me about their Hot Beach Body contest. I was intregged by the info he told me and decided to join. I went totheir free training and began entering in their daily styling events. They were so much fun. I was told about their university and expressed interest but when i found out tuition told them I had to wait on attending to save up the L. After a few weeks of doing more stylings and attending more trainings I was asked to attend a certain styling show. I sat there thinking they just wanted me to watch or something. It turned out I was presented with the Celina Langer Scholarship to the CWS Modeling University. I went on to win second place in the Karate June Styling event and third place the Weird June Styling event. I am still attending CWS as the class of July. I hope to graduate the end of the month and become a simply the best model and hopefully win a crown or 2 and possible continue doing the wonderful styling events.

No comments:

Post a Comment