About Me

Followers

Monday, July 25, 2011

Manba Fashion Show


I was able to have the chance to attend the Manba fashion show.It was
wonderful. I love the designer's edgy bt elegant style. The colors were fantastic. I
loved the way all the dresses flowed with the models movements and the
movement wasn't to quick or too slow. Everything about the outfits were perfect.
My favorite dress was Medusah. After the show as after every CWS fashion show
several audience members were picked from the audience and will be in the next
issue of CWS Magazine and Video for the fashion show. I was picked and was soo
excited. And what made it even better was i got the outfit i liked so much. I got
to wear the Medusah dress and keep it. I took some picks to share with you the
beautiful dress. Its pink and lavendar with tentical like skirt peices. Its absolutely
gorgeous. Look in the pictures and then go inworld to SecondLife and find
Manba's clothing store or on secondlife marketplace and get some of the dresses.
ou won't regret it. I surely dont. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment