About Me

Followers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

PREPERATIONS FOR 2 UPCOING STYLING EVENTS!

Today has been quiet an interesting one. I have been busy preparing for 2 upcoming styling events with CWS. I have been preparing for Styling Hippie theme and for Styling Demon them. I am so psyched. For Styling hippie I got an awesome floral pattern texture and script to make it flicker from a dear friend Sanna Jupiter. I swear she is the best dress maker and texture maker! I used the texture and script to make an outfit I call Hippie-U. It consists of Top, Pants, Shoes, Hat, Belt, Choker, Arm Warmers, and Leg Warmers. It is so awesome I really do hope the outfit gets me 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. For the Demon Styling theme I will be wearing a fire dress made by who else but the awesome Sanna Jupiter. It consists of  Orange undershirt and underpants, Fire tattoo Shirt and pants, Flaming fire skirt, Flaming Fire top, Flaming Fire trane, and Flaming Fire collar. Its gonna be hot. I'll be using a red skin and other accesories. Still choosing those though. See all my sexii moel friends at the shows. Good Luck, Enjoy, and Have fun and you'll always win.

No comments:

Post a Comment